1. “Gun’s don’t kill people, people kill people.”
No shit, Sherlock.
The point is for mandatory safety courses for people, not guns.
More thorough background checks for people, not guns.
Stricter negligence penalties imposed on people, not guns.
If people kill people, then we should stop giving these people guns.
2. “The 2nd Ammendment was created to protect citizens from being disarmed so they can protect themselves against the government.”
Biggest joke in American history, for 2 reasons:
i. The US Government has already butt-fucked every American citizen up the ass, and they did it without firearms. The damage incurred from Donald Trump includes cuts to Medicare, Medicade, Social Security, after-school programs, SNAP, DACA, among just a few, not to mention the Tax-Scam of cutting tax’s for the wealthiest 5% in America while screwing over the rest of the country.
ii. The US Government is pro-gun. The more guns sold, the more money in their pockets. Backed by the NRA, the US governement’s primary concern (Donald J. Trump) is profit over human life.
3. “Gun control won’t stop murders, because statistics show it doesn’t work”
Which statistics, exactly, are you referring to?
It seems there isn’t even one shred of evidence to support this statement, and every study shows the exact opposite:
- Review of More Than 130 Studies Provides Powerful Evidence That Gun Control Saves Lives (sciencealert.com)
- Gun violence by the numbers: How America, Canada and the world compare (globalnews.ca)
- Some gun owners are getting rid of their weapons after the latest mass shooting (CNN.com)
- List of countries by firearm-related death rate (Wikipedia.org)
The following chart will give you a some perspective of the epidemic created in America:
4. “It’s not a gun problem, it’s a mental health problem”
In February 2017, President Trump repealed an Obama-era regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with certain mental illnesses, making the mental illness argument invalid.
Donald Trump is reversing actions taken by the previous adminstration regarding mental disorders and gun registration:
The Obama rule would have prevented an estimated 75,000 people with mental disorders from being able to purchase a firearm. It was crafted as part of Obama’s efforts to strengthen the federal background check system in the wake of the 2012 massacre of 20 young students and six staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
5. “Gun control won’t stop murders because criminals will still kill people”
The argument is to have zero gun control.
By this argument, why have any laws at all?
- Why ban drugs, if drugs are still being used? Why is it still such a big deal for the government to regulate drugs?
- Why do vehicle’s have locks? Why bother to lock your car?
- Why is vehicle insurance mandatory?
- Why bother locking your house at all?
- Why have any security, or even police?
- Why have any laws — for anything — at all?
The same people using the argument are advocates for immigration reform and building a border wall. The hypocrisy is mind-boggling.
Things More Heavily Regulated Than Buying a Gun in the USA:
- Collecting fucking rain water
- Having a fucking bake sale
- Building a fucking shed in your own backyard
- Pumping fucking gas
- Getting a fucking vasectomy
- Owning a fucking car
- Driving someone else’s fucking car
- Riding in a fucking car
- Disposing of fucking batteries
- Cutting fucking hair for a living
- Owning a fucking dog
- Walking a fucking dog
- Selling a fucking mattress
- Watching a fucking DVD
- Importing foreign fucking cheese
- Changing your last fucking name to your spouse’s
- Buying fucking fireworks
- Riding a fucking bicycle
- Having a fucking swimming pool
- Using a fucking skateboard
- Buying unpasteurized fucking milk
In the USA, Laws are Purchased
In the United States of America, laws are purchased, with bribes. Only instead of calling them bribes, they’re called “donations.”
According to mcclatchydc.com, The NRA reported spending a record $55 million on the 2016 elections, including $30 million to support Trump – triple what the group devoted to backing Republican Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential race. Most of that was money was spent by an arm of the NRA that is not required to disclose its donors.
Bess Kalb Exposes the Blood Money:
God have mercy on your NRA-kept souls:
— Bess Kalb (@bessbell) February 14, 2018
— Bess Kalb (@bessbell) February 14, 2018
Gun Whore Politicians and Murder
And chiming in like clock-work, the buffoon tweets:
Delusions of Grandeur, Fueled by Hate
What we said was:
“Common Sense Gun Regulations”
“Responsible Gun Ownership”
What you heard:
“Take away all the guns, destroy my 2nd ammendment rights.”
Jump to conclusions much?
Why on earth would gun owners jump to such outlandish conclusions? There are many current gun owners who back the “common sense gun control” and “responsible ownership” agenda.
So who are these people who think we’re trying to destroy the 2nd Ammendment of the United States’ Constitution?
If you have nothing to hide, why worry?
It’s because they have something to hide. Somehow, the concept of registering a firearm that could potentially be used in a murder, that could trace back to the gun owner, is a bad thing. Of course it’s a bad thing — if your intentions are bad.
These are the same people barking all over social media, insulting, condescending, demoralizing anyone who even attempts a decent conversation to compromize the gun ownership issue with “responsible gun ownership” or “common sense regulations.”
Suffice it to say, the only people jumping on this bandwagon of vile hatred towards any decent gun-control conversation are narcisisstic, sociopathic gun-whores, otherwise known as “Ammosexuals.”
Ammosexuals, Gundamentalism, Wargasm
- Ammosexual. A disorder particularly found in white American men. These men can also be found with a confederate flag being flown on their large and loud truck.
- Ammosexual. An ammosexual may understand the desire of other people to live, but feels all the greater pleasure in contemplating that he has the power to overcome that desire with his power. Ammosexuals are very protective of their fetish, and attack even the slightest gun safety measure on the grounds that they interfere with their pleasure. Many ammosexuals practice the religion of gundamentalism or demand the invasion of weaker countries as a means of reaching wargasm. After every mass killing, ammosexuals gather for an orgy of suppressing gun control measures.
Responsible Gun Ownership
ResponsibleOwnership.org says this:
“We believe our Second Amendment rights come with responsibilities. We believe in common-sense efforts to reduce gun violence and promote gun safety including:
1. Universal background checks to keep firearms out of the hands of dangerous people
2. Safe and secure storage of firearms to prevent access by children or any unauthorized person”
There. That wasn’t so hard, was it?
Why on this bloody earth (literally) would anyone have a problem with either of the above 2 points?
MURICA: Gun Mentality
To American pro-gun activists:
In your ideal world, every human being should be carrying a firearm. Every man, woman, and child should be carrying a loaded gun, ready to shoot and kill each other at will.
Let that sink in.
Every teacher and every student in every grade should be carrying a gun in order to shoot and kill a potential attacker.
Oh, no? Did I get that wrong?
Who then should be carrying guns? Just the teachers? All the teachers?
Oh… not the teachers — you mean there should be armed guards at every school, at every entrance. You know, like correctional facilities, or like prisons?
It’s getting old.
The arguments are moot.
Clearly, there is a sociopathic condition with these people.
They need guns to feel secure, and they are willing to spill innocent blood — not just by shooting to kill, but by advocating the easy distribution of guns.
By advocating the production, distribution, sale of firearms to every man, woman and child without safety, without background checks, wihout license, without education, without restriction of mental or physical illness on the grounds of “gun control doesn’t work,” you are advocating the death of innocent life.
Your hands are covered in the blood of every innocent life taken in gun-related deaths.
Febuary 14, 2018: 17 Students Killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida
Senator Chris Murphy summed it up as the news unfolded on that fateful day, saying that Congress bears the responsibility of the “epidemic of mass slaughter.”
On the Senate floor: “This epidemic of mass slaughter, this scourge of school shooting after school shooting — it only happens here not because of coincidence, not because of bad luck, but as a consequence of our inaction. We are responsible for a level of mass atrocity that happens in this country with zero parallel anywhere else.”
The Fantastic 17: Heroes
To the 17 students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School whose lives were taken on Febuary 14, 2018:
You are no longer victims. You are heroes — for you, every single one of you — have collectively taken down the murderers of planet earth:
We may not see it yet, but your blood is the catalyst that dealt the final blow to these atrocious, soulless cowards who value money over human life:
- The NRA
- Every member of US Congress who’s accepted donations from the NRA and has compromized their integrity as a result
- Every pro-gun activist
- Every vile and loathsome creature who has had the audacity to open their mouth against those who’ve lost their life in cold blood; against those who couldn’t speak for themselves
Your blood screams from the grave — and I take my hat off to every single one of you.
There’s only one group Stephen thinks can actually defend the kids. And it is… the kids.Watch The Late Show weeknights at 11:35/10:35c on CBS and CBS All-Access!
Posted by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Stephen Colbert defines who the real heroes are, exposes the inaction and cowardice of US Congress, and encourages the surviving children of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School to never give up, and to keep fighting for change. Colbert: “Someone else may be in power, but this country belongs to them.”
Golgotha: The Field of Blood
Just like Adolf Hitler, under the duress of the universe, when he turned the gun on himself…
Just like Judas Iscariot, when he could not longer bear the will to keep breathing…
The universe has a place for each and every one of you ammosexual cold-blooded murderers.
It’s called Golgotha, the Field of Blood: